Go Go Sleeping Bag - Standard Weight - Pink Stripe - Baby
The Go Go Sleeping Bag Standard in Pink Stripe for Babies is an organic cotton bag baby sleeping bag that features the same award-winning design as Merino Kids merino sleeping bags. With two layers of organic cotton fabric which is 100% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Replaces blankets
- Ideal for use in warmer conditions
- No pesticides or other chemicals used
- For room temperatures between 18-27c
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years
- Features two layers of organic cotton, 100% natural and GOTS-certified
- Baby can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold
- Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping child between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine
- Can be worn over
- merino or cotton sleepwear to suit different room temperatures
Sizing: All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
- Baby: NB - 2 years
- Toddler: 2 - 4 years
|Size||Chest||Width (at knee position)||Length (from back neck line downwards)|
The benefits of Merino wool:
Temperature regulation: Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
Comfort: Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
100% natural: Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.