Cocooi Swaddle & Hat - Banbury
The 100% merino Cocooi shaped Swaddle & Hat in Banbury Melange. This Cocooi baby wrap is a beautiful swaddling wrap made from superfine New Zealand Merino wool, it is shaped to allow you to adjust the size to fit snug around baby's body, fitting perfectly across baby's chest.
Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a blanket around a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks. All of which mean peace of mind and a better nights sleep for you. Swaddling is a recommended by Midwives.
- Helps settle baby
- Helps prevent facial scratches
- Prevents waking from startle reflex
- Merino has a smooth non-irritant surface
- Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
- Extremely easy to use, perfect fit every time with no fuss
- All Cocooi swaddles come with matching superfine merino beanie
- Merino stretches to your baby's body shape and holds firmly in place
- Vent function allowing baby to be safely belted into their car seat or buggy
- Merino also breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture in warm conditions and insulating through cooler times
- Creates its own microclimate around the body, regulating baby's temperature