Our Standard Weight Go Go Sleeping Bag in Light Grey Linen is an international award-winning baby and toddler sleeping bag. It has been designed with the safety and comfort of your little sleeper in mind, and is made with all natural fibres - a super soft, superfine merino lining and GOTS certified organic cotton outer.
The natural abilities of our wonder wool help regulate your little sleepers temperature, keeping them perfectly cosy and making the Standard Weight Go Go Bag the ideal sleeping environment.
Design + Fit
- Available in 3-24m or 2-4y - if you're not quite sure, see our size guide
- Best for room temperatures between 17-27°C
- YKK zip which opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Nickel-free under arm poppers to adjust as little one grows
- Handy seatbelt vent for easy transfer between car seat, stroller and cot
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) as a "hip-healthy" product
- Complies with British Standard BS EN 16781:2018
Fabric + Care
- Made with 100% natural fibres - a superfine, 200gsm merino lining that helps regulate babies temperature and organic cotton outer that provides insulation and durability
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, making it kind for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Renewable and biodegradable
- Machine-washable with a Woolmark detergent and wool cycle - for full information, see our care guide
Barcode ean: 9420056107316Boxed weight: 600 g